Selasa, 30 Juni 2009

Today....6th day in Mahesa.

Assalamualaikum.wr.wb

Ok. I love this day so much, because, from three times meeting, once there was no teacher. So my play time is get more.

In the third meeting, Fortunetly, Mr. Wafi didn't come. And i hadn't ready be a tourist in this time. Hahahhaha.....Oh God thanks for your bless for me. So i still have a time to prepare my self and seek out some information about America, actually about Los Angeles.

By the way, In the first meeting, My teacher, Mr. Hanif looked very tired. There's no spirit in him. While he was teaching, he liked a men after wake up. May be, he need more time for sleep, or his body was not good. Who knows?

In the second meeting, with Mr. Robert. Akkhh....him. I'm so-so to him. He not very fun i think, cause he is very confident too more. Ok, forget it.

In this meeting, i was so embarrasing. My speaking is not very well. Mr. Robert asked to me "You can tell a lot about a person from the clothes he / she wears?" and i said "Yes". And he asked me again "Why?". And i said "Because, from their clothes we can know....know...know...aaa.....what in English....aaa....eemmm... we can see the characters of them. And...and...aa.....aa....we...can know...know...aa...about their grade of education and their attitude".

"So what do you think about me?? About my attitude? Do you think i'm a good person or not?"
And i said "Yes you are. Because your attire is very good. Your clothes is closed, not opened."
Oh god, What evil that entered in my blood? What i said for this guy? Ok, Mister, don't be stubborn first, because, i was no more words for you. I was very stress to arrange the words.

"Oh thank you, Gushtaf...oh sorry, Gunam, mmm....Gu..gu....?"
"Gushef, sir....let me spell it....Ji, yu, es, eij, ii, ef"
"Ok, thank you Gushef"

And i thought he has been a stubborn guy.
Ok, next.

In the third meeting, i was did nothing. So, to avoid my bored, i went to Netcafe until now, write my old blog with outside language, and so, open my old Facebook, and chat with my old friends. Always about "Old".

During one hour, i have been here. And my butt have been hotting. You know what, my butt will be very pain after i out from this cool place. Yeah this place is more cool than my classes or my bedroom in my boarding house. So, i should be more comfort if i sleep in this place. Hahahah....but my money will be gone because i will always online.

That's for today....Wassalamualaikum.wr.wb

1 komentar:

Athallah Evan G mengatakan...

1. Honey please use capital letter to express yor self such as I not i.

2. You said " I was did nothing" I think the correct is "I did nothing".

3. Please tell everything in long word to explain and use new word to enrich your vocab and to make this story more attractive to any body who read it. No matter it correct or not. Ok. Don't worry be happy. hehehe