Minggu, 28 Juni 2009

1st, 2nd, 3th day in Mahesa

Assalamualaikum.wr.wb

Mahesa institute, my "little college" during i stay in Pare, Kediri, East Java. It is a name of a course place in Pare. There are so many course in Pare, not just Mahesa.

First day in Mahesa :
Activity in there just introduced my self and make a friends, knowing each other. It's not interesting. I think it's exhausting.

Second day in Mahesa :
First day for studied. And i learned about Modal Auxiliries in Grammar time. And made a conversation with my friend in Speaking time.

In this conversation, me and my partner Adi, was telling about our self. We must knowing about us each other. Adi, is a student in one of University in Lombok. He takes Mathematics department.
But, i don't know too much about him, because his speaking is very bad, and made me not understand that what he said.

Unfortunately, my teacher gave us a homework. We must wrote about our partner. Oh men, i don't know very well about him. And the worst, i must wrote in a piece of paper and FULL!!! Grrr.....hell time!!

So, i just wrote it by my information that i know. And i just finished it in half paper, not one paper full. Oh, my bad fate, come back again.

Third day in Mahesa:
In speaking time, my teacher gave us a homework to making a short drama. For the Theme, my teacher has chosen Robbery. And i be a police women. I think....it will be cool!!!

And...i will showing in next Monday.....see ya!!

1 komentar:

Athallah Evan G mengatakan...

Hi sweety . dad was very suprised after read your first story. Dad clearly understand of what you written of. That was very good of you. Keep writing every day ok.

Please add on your story about:
1. Profile of all your class mates and teachers such as name, age, sex (male or female), address, school, its photo, etc.
2. Class schedule
3. the cafe where you always have lunch.
4. And everything you been experience in day to day staying there ok.

Dad miss you.. keep in touch ok